Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tag Lines For My Short Film & Final Decision:





And You Thought You Were Having A Bad Day?...
: I like this tag line as it is humerous and still relates to my short film and it is one of those tag lines that everyone can relate to were they have had a bad day and feel like it is the end of the world to them whereas it could be for the spies.

What Would You Do If Your Boss Was Out To Get You?...: I like this tag line as it takes a more serious apprach to the plot and puts the viewer in the position of my main character and really makes them think about what they would actually do in that kind of situation.

Three Men, One Package, One Life Changing Opertunity...: This tag line is really good as it really sells the short film as an action fast paced piece rather than a slow hard to get into confusing storyline piece. i like this tag line as it really shows the importance of the package and how it changes the spies lives when they open it.

Overall: I think my favourite tag line is What Would You Do If Your Boss Was Out To Get You? This is my favouritre because of the humerous side to it as well as it not giving away to much detail about the plot so the audience will not know what to expect or how to feel about the short film until they watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment