Sunday, February 6, 2011

Filming Session:

Wednesday/Thursday afternoon I will be filming the opening to my short film. Unfortunately only two out of the four actors can make it however I shall return with the other two soon. I will upload both edited and unedited footages to show my development through this project and critically analyse my work. i tried to do this at the weekend however i had a few difficulties such as the camera not having the right charger, not having a tripod so I would have had to film it all from hand meaning that it all ended up too shaky and unusable and finally again a couple of actors could not make it meaning that it was quite hard to succesfully complete filming with all of these obstacles.

From now on all filming posts will be located to the right on my shooting schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment