Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Animatic Feedback:





After presenting my animatic to the rest of the class I got mixed reviews, some said that they liked the idea however the ending was too slow and some said that there was too much dialogue included, below is a list of changes that have been suggested that I should change:

Less Dialogue

some of the drawings do not match the shot e.g. I have said c.u but drawn m.s

Make text more visible

make careful changes to dialogue

use photography rather than drawings as it shows a clearer picture

make the ending faster and more dramatic e.g. the three spies kicking down the door

rather than using a split screen idea, use a cross screen idea similar to 24 as it may be easier to film and maybe include a ticking clock

add a title sequence

I will take my piers feedback and try to encoporate this into my final piece of work I shall try to follow all bits of advice, however I may also change some scenes completely as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment