Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Props List: Analysis

My Props List:








the packages containing the photographs of the other spies, this is the main centre of the storyline the packages depict the spies fates, therefore arguably they are one of the most important props.








The gun which one spy will own, this is a fake BB gun but from afar it looks quite realistic, this was really useful as it allowed me to create quite a descent ending without it looking fake or cheesy.








ll three spies will be in smart dress, I wanted this to be a theme in my work, a formal "Buisness meeting" if you will. I wanted to show that this is a formal transaction and that this is their jobs.





I shall have the boss sitting behind a desk, this desk is where the Boss will slide over the packages to the spies. This is an important prop as I believe it makes the Boss look formal and powerful as The Boss is shown to own this massive building and this meeting room, making him seem dangerous and almost overpowering.




The Spies Mobile Phones, These props are important as this is how the spies eventually meet each other and realise that they have all been set up.






No comments:

Post a Comment